We exist to inspire ALL people to become worshipers of the most-high God. The God of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Through original music, song videos, musical Bible reading plans and other platforms, Tommy Walker Ministries creates worship music that is made to be as free and accessible to the world as possible.
We believe that if worship music is presented in a sincere, eclectic, excellent and beautiful way, believers and non-believers alike will be drawn to the presence of God and become aware that they were ultimately created to love, follow and worship Him.
Our two mandates are:
1. Our songs are inspired by, written from and filled with the word of God [the Bible].
2. We will make our music as free and accessible to the world as possible.
Two passions that guide us: HUMILITY & UNITY
• Humility - The very essence of what worship is, to humble oneself before our wondrous and gracious God. We hope to promote the beauty of humility rather than the pride generating worship of man and celebrity.
• Unity - Our world desperately needs to see God's glory through the love and unity of His people. One of the most powerful ways to put unity on display is by having the different generations and races worship together. It is our great joy to live this value out to the best of our ability.
Teaching & Mentorship:
Tommy Walker Ministries teaches/mentors other worship leaders and songwriters, helping them to live a life of spiritual and musical excellence. This is done through instructional videos, songwriting retreats, worship leader workshops and one-on-one mentoring.
We do a variety of live events:
• Worship evangelism concerts
• Worship clinics
• Home concerts
Tommy Walker Ministries also helped start and supports Break Through Christian Academy In Manila, Philippines. It provides a quality Christian education for children living in extreme poverty.
Our theme verses are:
• Psalms 96: 3 - Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all people.
• Psalms 40:3 - He put a new song in my mouth a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
Tommy Walker is a worship leader, singer/songwriter, speaker, author and has served at his home church, Christian Assembly in Los Angeles, CA, for over 25 years.
Tommy has written over 200 songs that are currently tracked by C.C.L.I. and are sung in churches around the world. His most popular songs include: He Knows My Name, That's Why We Praise Him, Only A God Like You, Mourning Into Dancing, I Have A Hope and We Will Remember. Tommy has recorded worship music albums and singles for, Maranatha! Music, Integrity Music, Brentwood and LifeWay Worship.
On about any given Sunday around the world you are likely to hear the choir and congregation singing one of Tommy’s songs.
Tommy Walker's songs have been recorded by such artists as - Israel Houghton, Paul Baloche, Ron Kenolly, Don Moen, Chrystal Lewis, Alvin Slaughter and countless others.
He has had the privilege of leading worship with such Christian leaders as: Franklin Graham, Rick Warren, Jack Hayford, Bill Hybels, and Greg Laurie. Tommy has held worship concerts and mercy ministry outreaches in more than 20 nations.
Tommy graduated from Christ For The Nations Bible Institute with an associates degree in practical theology, a degree in jazz-fusion guitar from Musicians Institute, received an honorary doctorate of Divinity from Life Pacific Collage in 2013 and an honorary doctorate in music arts from Shepherd University. He was nominated for a Dove award for his song, “Great And Marvelous - Celebrating the songs of Tommy Walker vol. 2”.
Tommy and his wife Robin live in the Los Angeles, CA and have four children. To be found faithful to His God, his family and the local church will always be his greatest achievements!
CREATIVE TECHNICAL COORDINATOR